Monday, August 25, 2014

At this point the Travel Approval has been issued, but we have not yet received a hard copy. We in the adoption world like to call that 'soft'. So now we have soft approval. In a normal world that would mean it will be here in a day or two and then we will know when we will travel. But since our LOA got lost in the mail and took almost a month to get here, I am not holding my breath for prompt arrival lol. Still, this is it, y'all.

We have enough funds to buy tickets, not a dime for food, hotels and other in-country expenses.  So while I am excited, I'm also a little bit nervous.  I don't know what will happen with that, since we literally have no more sources of money.  But we're trusting God and making our arrangements anyway!  Eeeeep! Wish us luck and send us prayers for funds!


Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment