Thursday, March 13, 2014

Adorable Andrew/Andersen




This boy is so cute.  


Update:  Andrew has been returned to the shared list and is no longer with Great wall.  For more information on Andrew, please now email Rebecca Coleman at JCandRebecca@Yahoo.com


Two nights ago I was looking through the children on Reece's Rainbow and I noticed his profile, here  http://reecesrainbow.org/71204/andersen  He has all of $9 in his account, and I'm the one who put it there, yesterday.  What this tells me is that this boy doesn't get noticed.  And he's sososososososo cute.  And all boy.  He is 6 years old, with a repaired congenital heart defect.  Now he's healthy.  Currently he's with Great Wall of China, but his file is due to be returned soon.  I'd sure love to see this sweet boy find a home!  Here's what GWCA says about him on his profile, which you can find here http://adoptablewaitingchild.com/portfolio/andrew/

Hi, I’m Andrew!  I am 6 years old and I am the life of the party.  I had surgery when I was very young because I had CHD, and, since then, I have been feeling better!  I am able to play with my friends and I love to dance and sing.  I am very smart and love to ask questions.  I am a great eater and my favorite food is sweet fruit.  My caregivers say that I am typical boy that loves anything with wheels!
I met a very nice adoption advocate this summer and this is what she had to say about me.
“I met this 6 year old boy with CHD.   This little guy had so much energy and was ALL BOY running around and playing and showing off for us. I was alone in a stairwell with him and nearly fainted when he jumped from the halfway point on a flight of stairs to beat me to the bottom! I tried to scold him but he gave me one of those smiles that led me to believe he was gonna do it again on the next flight…yep… This little guy is so full of life and just adorable!!! I imagine he keeps his foster mother on her toes! He was very curious about us and followed us all over the orphanage building.”

You can see his information on GWCA's site or RR.  Or you can email louise@adoptablewaitingchild.com for more information about this adorable guy!

Just for fun, I want to leave you with a link to a video of Andrew being way too cute.   http://vimeo.com/84240016  It's a private video, and the password is Henry1

If you know someone who is interested in a little bit of rough and tumble, puppy dog tails, six year old cuteness, refer them to these resources and let's help this boy find a home!

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment